Delivering Quality Care You Can Trust
Here are some recent highlights when it comes to delivering consistent quality care to patients at Brigham City Community Hospital:
- Brigham City Community Hospital is one of only six Utah hospitals recognized in the 100 Top Hospitals(R) study nationwide according to Truven Health AnalyticsTM. This is our fourth time to achieve this recognition.
- Designated as an “Accredited Chest Pain Center” by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- Certified as a stroke receiving facility by the Utah Department of Health
- One of only four hospitals in the state to achieve an "A" grade and be recognized as one of the safest hospitals in Utah by The Leapfrog Group
- Brigham City Community Hospital [http://brighamcityhospital.com/] was recently named by The Joint Commission as a "Top Performer on Key Quality Measures"
We are one of only two in northern Utah and among only six in the state and 620 hospitals nationwide recognized for exemplary performance by the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America.
Brigham City Community Hospital is committed to delivering high-quality services to all of our patients. As part of that commitment, we support transparency of hospital performance, quality outcomes and healthcare costs.
When it's time to select a hospital for your care, we encourage you to talk with your personal physician about his or her recommendations. We also suggest that you consider other credible sources of information about hospital quality and performance, including these: