Healthy Work Environment
Job Line: 435.734.4206
Brigham City Community Hospital is a member of the MountainStar Healthcare family in Utah and of Hospital Corporation of America nationwide. We believe that the high-quality healthcare we provide our patients is highly dependent on how well our employees can perform their jobs.
We know that a healthy work environment benefits all employees and increases performance. It can enhance employee satisfaction, and ultimately, patient care. That is why we are committed to making Brigham City Community Hospital a great place to work for all employees. Through our Healthy Work Environment initiative, we provide the following:
- WORKPLACE CULTURE dedicated to compassionate and quality patient care.
- LEADERSHIP that focuses on achieving that common culture.
- VOICE for all employees who care to speak on matters of importance to them or anything that may potentially affect patient safety or care.
- COMPENSATION AND REWARDS in a wide array of health and group benefits for your hard work.
- STAFFING in a way that enables patients to receive quality and compassionate care while ensuring employee safety and well-being.
We continue to introduce improvements in support of our Healthy Work Environment commitment. Some of our latest policies and programs focus on these work environment areas:
- Health and Safety Program
- Accuracy in Time Reporting
- Manager Development Training
Compensation and Rewards
- HCA Minimum Wage
- Clinical Orientation Program for RNs
- Staff Scheduling Improvements
Hospital Switchboard 24/7
Free Physician Referral
Make Same-Day Appointments
Class & Event Registration