Brigham City Community Hospital is pleased to announce the addition of Amy Greenhalgh to the hospital’s team as Coordinator of h2u (health, happiness to you). Greenhalgh has served as the Marketing Coordinator at BCCH for the past four years.
H2u is a member group at BCCH dedicated to living a healthier lifestyle. Any adult over the age of 21 can join h2u for an annual $20 membership fee. This special group enjoys:
- Annual blood lab analysis
- Member health portal with timely articles, health trackers and much more.
- Award-winning newsletters
- Quarterly, award-winning magazine delivered to your home
- Prescription discount cards
- Online shopping and travel discounts
- Dental and eyecare discount plan
- Cafeteria discounts
- VIP hospital privileges
- Invitations to hospital-sponsored activities
Greenhalgh holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Utah State University as well as a Masters of Business Administration from USU. She enjoys baseball, the outdoors, reading and spending time with her family.