Brigham City Community Hospital Outpatient Physical Therapy has merged with Mountain West Physical Therapy (which had been at “the Lodge” in Perry for 14 years) to create MountainStar Orthopedic and Sports Therapy.
1st Floor of the new Medical Office Building at Brigham City Community Hospital.
970 S. Medical Drive Suite 102,
Brigham City, UT 84302
To schedule an appointment, call: (435) 734-4312.
Fax: (435) 723-5223
Our Clinic has expanded to 5275 sq ft. with new equipment and services.
- New equipment:
- Woodway Force Treadmill
- High-Speed Treadmill
- Pneumex unweighting system
- Comprehensive Orthopedic Care
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation
- Comprehensive Spine rehab
- Total joint replacement education and rehabilitation
- Stroke and Neurologic rehabilitation with unweighted treadmill training
- Vertigo and vestibular evaluation and treatment
- Work site analysis and work-related rehabilitation
- Hand therapy services with custom splint fabrication
- Running evaluation and treatment with video analysis
- Golf evaluations and treatment with video analysis
- Sports injury prevention and treatment
- Sports performance training programs including high-speed treadmill training
- Kinesio Taping
Our Therapists are the “functional movement experts in your healthcare. They work to restore, maintain, and promote your physical function, overall wellness, fitness, and quality of life as it relates to movement. By helping patients regain a fuller measure of normal function than was previously possible, we help grandparents play with grandkids; students return to campus; and everyone in between experience a higher quality of life.
During physical therapy, our goal is to identify the underlying reasons for your pain or movement dysfunction. Our therapies then address those reasons, with goals to prevent injury, diminish further progression of your problem, and help you get back to a healthy lifestyle.
Our experienced, caring staff offers treatment 6 days a week, with later hours on Monday, Wednesday and Friday to accommodate your work schedules.
Se habla espanol.
Physical Therapy is covered by most federal, state, and private insurance plans. Please contact us to discuss your specific coverage.